Wet little bee waiting for the sun to come back out :
Juvenile House Sparrow just chilling :
And the Robin is also waiting for better weather :
Great Spotted Woodpecker either getting fed or fighting :
Cute little Black Redstart waiting to be fed :
Daddy Black Redstart :
Also I found this young Green Woodpecker , probably looking for ants in the grass :
While walking around in the neighborhood I noticed this pretty statue in a front yard :
On my way back home I came by a fence with this little Black Redsart on the other side :












Hi Claudi! Beautiful photographs, I especially like the fluffy Black Redstart.
ReplyDeleteHi Olia, how are you ... have not heard from you in years
Deletethanks for the comment, if you like to see more of my art
go to Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/112663263@N04/
or my FB
https://www.facebook.com/claudia.goodall.5
so how have you been ???